The Vertifan Protection Screens are now supplied and available from Brisko Metal Resources, available in two types – with platforms or without.
By design and the ability to self climb, the Vertifan can be moved vertically after 1 day of concrete casting, with the main anchors cast into the slab, which provides immediate safe access to the perimeter of the building.
- Lightweight efficient engineering
- Integral Extra wide Safety Net Fan attachment to catch any falling materials
- Full Vertical floor to floor height protection, double layer safety netting + barriers
- Movement of Vertifan in tandem with slab formwork
- Full vertical protection screen for follow on trades, e.g perimeter block-work
- Self Climbing, therefore crane independent
- Permanent edge access and working platform
The design removes the need for a working perimeter platform as part of the formwork system which traditionally has to be erected and dismantled at each floor casting phase.