Brisko Metal Resources manufacturers and supplies non-alloy tubes suitable for welding and threading, manufactured in accordance with safety standard EN10255:2004+A1:2007.
Welded steel tubes for gas and water applications, manufactured and tested to comply with EN10244: 2004 standard, are also available. Gas pipes and water application pipes are manufactured using steel grade S195T according to European EN10255 safety standard.
All steel tubes supplied for gas and water applications are available in a sizes ranging from; 0.5″ – 6″, with thicknesses of light L1 – heavy.
Tube End Options
– Threading > our in-house threading line can deliver threaded tubes according to ISO 7/1; tubes can also be supplied with one socket per tube in accordance with safety standard EN 10241
– End caps > tubes can be supplied with end caps fitted to each end to prevent contamination on the inner surface
– Grooving > we have our own grooving line that can deliver tubes with grooves fitted for couplings i.e. sprinkler systems
– Deburring > all tubes have square cut and machined ends unless otherwise requested
Available on Request
– Tubes available for cold bending and galvanising
– Tubes available with an inspection document type 2.2 in accordance with EN 10204
– Pipes dual certified to meet the EN10217 -1 standard
– Specified single cut length tolerances up to +3 /-0 mm of the full tube length; maximum 12 meters (6,4 m for galvanized tubes)
– Galvanized, painted (with primer coat) or self coloured finish
Our 24hr UK facilities based in Kingston Upon Thames and Ipswich are equipped to globally supply a wide range of steel and aluminium products. Bespoke and custom requirements are also available, in any quantity required.