Supporting St Elizabeth Hospice

By 0
47
Supporting St Elizabeth Hospice

Brisko are proud to support St Elizabeth Hospice, based in Ipswich, Suffolk. Improving life for those living with progressive and life-limiting illnesses through palliative care, the hospice’s services cost £12.9 million to run every year.

30% of their services are commissioned by the NHS. The other 70% of the hospice’s running costs come from fundraising events like the Midnight Walk (which our staff are looking forward to taking part in), the Christmas Day Dip (one we’re hoping returns to the calendar in the future) and charitable donations from individuals and businesses.

We’re moved by stories such as Jake’s, who with the help of Zest, a scheme which sees St Elizabeth Hospice work closely with the children’s hospices to ensure young adults have a smooth transition into adult care, “gets to do the things he likes doing and has ‘Jake time’” as explained by his mum Beckie.

We continue to support the hospice in everything they do, through donations and would encourage other businesses and individuals that would like to do the same, to visit their donations page.

54321
(1 vote. Average 5 of 5)
Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your Name:*

Your Website

Your Comment