Brisko Metal Resources supplies and manufactures steel hollow sections. RHS, SHS and CHS are available at cost-competitive prices, to customers nationally and internationally.
As one of the UK’s leading steel stockholders and suppliers of steel products we manufacture and supply steel, stainless steel, aluminium and cast iron products to customer throughout a variety of sectors.
We’re highly focused on providing our customers with the exact type of product required, delivered direct at cost effective prices.
Steel Hollow Sections: RHS, SHS & CHS
Steel hollow sections we supply are available in various types including; RHS, SHS and CHS with steel grades of; S235, S275 and S355.
Available Size Ranges:
- 21.30 OD to 323.9 OD in Circular tubes
- 20 x 20 – 250 x 250mm in Square Sections
- 40 x 20 -300 x 200 in Rectangular Sections
- 6 meters and/or 12 meters standard
- Any length made to order
- Structural steel grades to EN 10219: 235JRH, S275J0H, S275J2H, S355J0H, S355J2H
- Fine grain structural steel grades
- Lightly Oiled
- Self Colour
- Painted (Black, Blue, Red)
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
Available on Request:
- Custom sizes and thicknesses
- Different grades
- Removal of inner welding seam
- Special radii etc
Hollow sections we manufacture and supply are in accordance with BS EN 10219 UK and European regulations and legislation.
Get a Quote
Our 24hr UK facilities based in Kingston Upon Thames and Ipswich are equipped to globally supply a wide range of steel and aluminium products. Bespoke and custom requirements are also available, in any quantity required.