Our UK based facilities and international fabrications plant manufacture and supply gas and water application pipes at cost-competitive prices.
Brisko Metal Resources has an international network of manufacturing facilities and dispatch centers focused on cost-competitive, rapid response supply of steel products including a range of gas and water application pipes.
Our global network and UK centers have the ability to provide any quantity, delivered to any location with reliability and quality of supply – guaranteed. Gas and water application pipes we supply, we manufacture in association with our group network of companies UTP Pipes in the UAE.
Gas and water application pipes are designed for industrial installation as pipelines for the supply of water and gas utilities.
Brisko Metal Resources manufacturers and supplies non-alloy tubes suitable for welding and threading, manufactured in accordance with safety standard EN10255:2004+A1:2007.
Gas and water application pipes (conveyance tube) we supply are available in a sizes ranging from; 0.5″ – 6″, with thicknesses of light L1 – heavy.
Welded steel tube we supply for gas and water applications are manufactured using steel grade S195T according to European EN10255 safety standard. Steel tube tested to comply with EN10244: 2004 standard, is also available.
Gas and Water Pipes we supply include;
- CE Marked
- UL Certification for use in Metallic Sprinklers
- Dual Certification to EN10255 and EN10217.
- Material finishes: available in Plain finish, Red Primer painted and Galvanised finish
- Types: can be supplied plain ends, Rolled Grove and Screwed socketed ends
Tube End Options
We provide various tube end options available on steel tube supplied for gas and water application pipes.
– Threading > our in-house threading line can deliver threaded tubes according to ISO 7/1; tubes can also be supplied with one socket per tube in accordance with safety standard EN 10241
– End caps > tubes can be supplied with end caps fitted to each end to prevent contamination on the inner surface
– Grooving > we have our own grooving line that can deliver tubes with grooves fitted for couplings i.e. sprinkler systems
– Deburring > all tubes have square cut and machined ends unless otherwise requested
Please contact us to discuss your requirements for any additional services required with all gas and water application pipes supplied by Brisko Metal Resources. Additional services include;
– Tubes available for cold bending and galvanizing
– Tubes available with an inspection document type 2.2 in accordance with EN 10204
– Pipes dual certified to meet the EN10217 -1 standard
– Galvanized, painted (with primer coat) or self coloured finish
– Specified single cut length tolerances up to +3 /-0 mm of the full tube length; maximum 12 meters (6,4 m for galvanized tubes)
Conveyance Tube (Gas & Water Application Pipe) Brochure
For further details on sizes, dimensions, properties, composition and testing data – please see the product brochure shown.
We supply various types of conveyance tube including; medium series and heavy series tube. We also offer a range of types and wall thickness including; L, L1 and L2 types.
Get a Quote
Brisko Metal Resources based in Kingston Upon Thames and Ipswich operates 24hrs a day. As leading UK steel stockholders, we pride ourselves on reliability of supply provided at a competitive price.